Cook, roast, re-heat, and hold all of your signature dishes with this mobile Alto-Shaam 750 TH III cook and hold oven! Its innovative Halo Heat system provides consistent results every time, reducing product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste. And with versatile, "set-and-forget" controls, cooking moist meats, seafood, casseroles, and other dishes in this oven is a breeze! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Please view Companion Items for optional shelving units.
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Reduces product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste
- Holds (10) full size (20" x 12" x 2 1/2") food pans (consult Specification Sheet for full listing of pan capacities)
- (8) programmable menu buttons store recipes
- Easy-to-read LED display controls; temperature hold option; voltage conversion feature
- Equipped with (2) stainless steel side racks with (11) pan positions
- Includes (3) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, and (1) external drip tray
- Does not require outside venting or hood systems in most areas (check with local codes to be sure)
- Antimicrobial handle
- (4) 3 1/2" casters (2 with brakes)
- Adjustable cook range from 200 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit; probe control range from 50 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit; hold temperature key with hold range from 60 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- UL and CE Listed; 208/240 1V
Note: Reach-In door design is standard on this model. Please contact Customer Service to order Pass-Thru door model.
Left to Right: 25 3/4"
Front to Back: 31 5/8"
Height: 33 3/8"
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 20 1/16"
Capacity: 100 lbs.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Some manufacturers do not like it when we sell their products below their required minimums. In order to offer you the best possible deal, we ask that you simply place the item in your shopping cart to see our great price!
Why don't we show the price for this item?
We can sell this product for less than we're allowed to advertise!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.