All Points 26-3894 12"H x 16"W x 2" Thick Aluminum Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
- Drop handles
- Positive flame barrier protection
- Dishwasher safe
- UL Listed
|Filter Type||Ridged Baffles|
Customer questions about this product
- How do you know what is the “Long” side vs what is the “Wide” side?
- The “Long” side runs perpendicular to the baffles.
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each hood filter on our site. According to the manufacturer, the actual size of this filter is 7/16" to 1/2" less than nominal. Its actual thickness is 1 3/4".
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
This All Points 26-3894 12"H x 16"W x 2" thick aluminum hood filter ensures that grease deposits directly onto baffles and drains out to prevent fire hazards. Its surfaces permit constant grease run-off into the hood collection troughs, while convenient drop handles allow safer handling. This 2" thick, 22 gauge aluminum hood filter is lighter than a stainless steel model, making it easier to handle. It's easily cleaned by hand and is even dishwasher safe! Ridged baffles give the filter a stylish appearance. UL Listed. Meets MEA (Materials and Equipment Acceptance) requirements for New York City.
All Points 26-3891 12"H x 16"W x 2" Thick Stainless Steel Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
Hood Grease Trap
Exhaust Hood Filters and Cleaning Kits
Noble Chemical Heavy Duty Degreaser - Ecolab® 19505 Alternative
FMP 253-1224 Glass Globe for Hood Light Bulb
FMP 253-1232 Wire Light Bulb Guard for Hood Globe
FMP 253-1226 Plastic Globe for Hood Light Bulb
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register