9" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 9" fry pan is ideal for those restaurants, caterers, and food service establishments that require and demand a tough, durable pan. This pan is great for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing.
Each pan is made of 18/8 stainless steel and has an aluminum-clad bottom for even heat distribution. Heavy-duty, non-stick coating lines the inside surface for easy cleanup and excellent results. Each pan has a riveted handle.
Top Diameter: 9"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
11" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
12" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
14" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
8" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
9 1/2" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
Lodge L3SK3 6 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - Individual Serving
Bon Chef 60300 Classic Country French Collection 2.3 Qt. Orange Pot with Cover
Tablecraft CW7002BK 2 Qt. Black Tri-Ply Sauce Pan
Vollrath T4010 Wear-Ever 10" Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and Cool Handle
Lodge L8NG3 9" Round Pre-Seasoned Shallow Cast Iron Serving Griddle with Handle
Vollrath 47740 Intrigue 2.25 Qt. Sauce Pan
Lodge ECSGP43 10" Square Island Spice Red Color Enamel Grill Pan
Bon Chef 60308 Classic Country French Collection 2 Qt. 12 oz. Yellow Saute Pan / Skillet with 1 Long Handle
Customers Also Viewed
12" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
Carlisle 60908XRS Excalibur 8" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath ES4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth PowerCoat2 Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivet-Less
Carlisle 60910XRS Excalibur 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60907XRS Excalibur 7" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 59900 8 1/2" Non-Stick Carbon Steel Induction Fry Pan
Vollrath 59920 11" Non-Stick Carbon Steel Induction Fry Pan
Vollrath EZ4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Cool Handle
10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Avantco IC1800 Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 120V, 1800W
10" Aluminum Fry Pan
This is a great skillet. It gets heavy use and has been a good tool to have. Having the right pan makes the difference when you must have your food cooked exactly right!
Liz F. from Healthy Palate to Go Posted on 08/16/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register