8" x 2" Aluminum Removable Bottom Cake Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" deep pan
- Removable bottom provides easy and smooth food removal
- Strong 0.8mm thick aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food
- Rolled edges provide additional support and maintain pan's shape
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Straight sides create smooth crusts and cake edges
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
Quickly, easily, and cleanly remove your cakes and cheesecakes with this 8" x 2" removable bottom cake pan. Insert the removable flat round tray on the bottom of the pan, before filling it with batter. After baking, let your pan cool and then press up underneath the flat tray, through the round hole on the pan's bottom. This avoids scraping around the crust's edge or flipping baked goods.
Made of 0.8mm thick aluminum, this pan has superior strength and evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes. Furthermore, the rolled edges provide additional strength, maintaining the pan's shape, as well as providing a ledge for easily handling. It also features feathered inside rivets and smoother surfaces to make clean up a breeze.
Top Diameter: 8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Pie / Cake Cutters and Markers
Colored Beverage Napkins
Cake Decorating Supplies
Cake / Pie Storage Containers
Cake Decorating Stands
Cake Boxes and Bakery Boxes
Ready to Use Cake Mixes and Cookie Mixes
Customers Also Viewed
These pans are so awesome. I don't know why I bothered with regular cake pans for years. I never have the problem with cakes getting stuck to the pan anymore with these because I can just slide them right out.
Jessica G. Posted on 05/04/2016
These aluminum removable pans are easy to clean, easy to use. Simply push up without messy. Nice product, highly recommended. For bake and storage :)
Zhong T. Posted on 10/23/2015
These are pretty nice economy quality cake pans, and so far we haven't had any trouble with the batter leaking out of the removable bottom.
Erica E. Posted on 10/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register