5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Will raise equipment/tables 6"
- Compatible with Regency work tables and equipment stands
- Increases mobility and versatility of tables
- Smooth transportation for items
- Two easily lockable and un-lockable wheels to keep table from moving
- Durable enough for heavy-duty use
- Great for catering companies and restaurants
- Easy to install and remove
Regency Tables & Sinks
Step 2 - Tighten the nut
Step 3 - Add the casters
Step 4 - Tighten the bolts
*Caster style may vary slightly
Check out our short video to see just how easy it is to install casters on your new work table! With just a few simple steps, your work tables will be mobile in no time.
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency heavy-duty 5" caster set lets you turn any work table or equipment stand with six standard legs into a mobile work station. Each set includes 6 polyurethane casters; 4 swivel, 2 with brake. It gives your equipment stands and tables the durability you require from a set of casters for heavy-duty use, and the versatility that having a mobile table offers.
This set of casters gives you the option of taking the table or equipment stand with you where you need to go, and then keeping it secure with the flip of a lever, conveniently placed at foot level for easy locking and unlocking. It offers smooth transportation to keep items on the surface of the table as still as possible, preventing any spills or falls. And with the mobility this set of casters provides, your staff can easily move tables to clean those tough-to-reach places! Unlike a stationary table, which needs to be carried by at least two people, the benefit of having wheels attached makes it a one-person job that can be done quickly and easily.
Work Table / Equipment Stand Drawers and Accessories
Stainless Steel Work Tables with Undershelf
Stainless Steel Open Base Work Tables
No problem what so ever. They were actually larger than we expected, but that was our fault. Installed them on a work table and what a difference it makes.
Willie R. from Uncle Honey's Homestyle Desserts Posted on 03/20/2014
Allow heavy tables to move with ease! Great smooth gliding wheels that make getting under the table easy during clean up! Great price for a set of 6!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/24/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register