3 oz. Navy Blue Fluted Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- 3 oz. capacity
- Sleek navy blue color
- Fluted design
- Great for butter and condiments
- Made of thick-walled melamine
- Durable for frequent use
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Offering strength and style for everyday use, this 3 oz. navy blue fluted melamine ramekin is just what your restaurant, bar, diner, or cafe is looking for! It's perfect for holding sauces, salsas, and other condiments that accompany your appetizers and entrees. Whether you're serving ketchup alongside a basket of French fries or butter alongside a baked potato, you won't have to worry about breakage with this durable and dependable ramekin that's made of thick-walled, heavy weight melamine. Serve this ramekin throughout the day for a variety of purposes, and it can be cleaned easily in a dishwasher to eliminate the hassle of hand washing. Lightweight and easy to transport, this ramekin has a 3 oz. capacity, a classic navy blue color, and a fluted design that adds a textured appearance and some extra flair to your dinnerware collection.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 3 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
I love the 3 oz. ramekins versus any of the 2.5, just because of the versatility, but I especially love these because the blue is awesome. I was worried that they wouldn't look as good in person or they wouldn't stack, something like that, but as soon as I broke them out, I was smiling. Plus, I dropped 2 within the first 5 minutes and they bounced up and held together like a champ. So, that made them a 5 star product for sure.
Barry H. from A Tasty Affair Posted on 03/23/2014
We use this 3 oz. size for our large, entree-size salads. I don't think we'll ever use anything else. This is the first time we've had to reorder in nearly 5 years. If only they could jump back out of the trash can when a server throws them away!
Julie P. from Barbecue Blast Inc. Posted on 12/02/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register