Find the Best Non-Stick Fry Pans for Your Business
Because they keep foods from clinging to their interior, non-stick fry pans are a smart choice for any restaurant, diner, or upscale bistro. These easy-to-clean products are constructed of durable materials like stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steel, and can also be purchased in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of any business. You can choose from entry or mid level models, and we also sell high end fry pans that are perfect for high-volume restaurants or buffets. Additionally, our inventory includes products with coatings like CeramiGuard II, PTFE Non-Stick, and PowerCoat2, all of which offer a variety of non-stick benefits. Some of these items are also induction ready, oven safe, and NSF Listed, so they're easy to heat and can be deep cleaned after use. No matter what kind of business you own, non-stick fry pans are the perfect addition to your inventory of cookware. To learn more about the differences between these products, explore the tabs above and the filters on the left side of the page.
Entry Level Fry Pans
An entry level non-stick fry pan is perfect for sauteing vegetables or preparing specially requested low fat meals.
Mid Level Fry Pans
From weekly to light daily use, a medium duty non-stick pan allows you to saute and pan fry a variety of dishes.
High End Fry Pans
High end non-stick fry pans can easily stand up to daily use at your busy restaurant, buffet, or banquet hall.
CeramiGuard II Fry Pans
These fry pans offer superior durability and release, even in high heat applications. The coating is comprised of reinforcing agents that are larger and stronger than PowerCoat2 and SteelCoat x3 pans.
Excalibur Fry Pans
Excalibur coated non-stick fry pans feature a stainless steel-reinforced coating that is micro-bonded to the pan's surface. This coating is more durable and scratch-resistant than regular non-stick pans.
PowerCoat2 Fry Pans
PowerCoat2 coated non-stick fry pans have a dual-layer ceramic-reinforced coating for a smooth top layer and excellent durability. They are also environmentally-friendly and contain no PFOAs.
Regular Non-Stick Fry Pans
These non-stick fry pans are easy to clean and reduce the need for oil or cooking fats. However, you can't use metal utensils with these units, and they aren't suitable for high-temperature cooking.
Quantum2 Fry Pans
These non-stick fry pans are coated with Quantum2, which offers outstanding adhesion and abrasion resistance. Its nonstick qualities and smooth surface appearance make it a smart addition to any kitchen.
SteelCoat x3 Fry Pans
SteelCoat x3 fry pans feature a triple-layer coating for more durability than PowerCoat2 pans. This is achieved through a curtain-coating system that ensures an excellent bond between coating and pan.
Aluminum Fry Pans
Aluminum fry pans are lightweight, durable, and provide excellent heat conduction. We offer these products in a variety of materials.
Aluminum and Stainless Steel
These high-quality non-stick fry pans have an aluminum body that heats evenly and a non-reactive stainless steel interior.
Carbon Steel Fry Pans
Carbon steel is durable, lightweight, and conducts heat quickly and evenly, so these pans are perfect for induction cooking.
Induction Ready Fry Pans
Induction ready fry pans feature an iron or stainless steel base, which makes them compatible with energy-efficient induction ranges.
Oven Safe Fry Pans
These fry pans are oven safe, so you chefs can quickly transfer them between the stove top and oven to finish cooking.
Fry Pans with Coated Handles
Fry pans with coated handles provide heat protection and comfort through an added layer of rubber or plastic.
Fry pans are perfect for preparing everything from hamburgers and pork chops to vegetables and eggs, so they're ideal for any kitchen.
Grill pans are specifically designed to prepare dishes like grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs, french toast, and pancakes.
Fry Pans with Riveted Handles
The handle of these fry pans is securely riveted to the pan, ensuring a strong connection and excellent control as you prepare food.
Fry Pans with Rivet-Less Handles
Rivet-less fry pans have smooth, welded handles, which eliminates pockets where bacteria or other germs could collect.
Item #: 407FRYPANNS
|Reg.||Lots of 6|
Item #: 407FRYPANNS8
|Reg.||Lots of 6|
Item #: 407FRYPANNS7
|Reg.||Lots of 6|
Item #: 407SEW1018
|Reg.||Lots of 6|
Other Non-Stick Fry Pans
- Vollrath EZ4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Cool Handle
- Vollrath EZ4008 Wear-Ever 8" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivetless
- Vollrath EZ4014 Wear-Ever 14" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Cool Handle
- 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath 69108 Tribute 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
- Vollrath 69110 Tribute 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
- Vollrath 67608 Wear-Ever 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and TriVent Silicone Handle
- Vollrath 67610 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and TriVent Silicone Handle
- Carlisle 601008X Versata Select 7" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- Vollrath EZ4012 Wear-Ever 12" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Cool Handle
- 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath 67810 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Silicone Handle
- Vollrath 67808 Wear-Ever 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Silicone Handle
- Vollrath S4008 Wear-Ever 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and Cool Handle
- Vollrath S4010 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and Cool Handle
- Vollrath N3808 Optio 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan
Non-stick frying pans are good for cooking so many foods, which is why it's important to have a sturdy option available when making meals in your commercial kitchen. Our pans are made of different metals, so you can pick one for durability, heat conductivity, or a combination of both. You can also choose between riveted and welded handles. For additional products to go with your pans, check out our fry pan servers, sauce pots, and pan brushes. If you're wondering where to buy non-stick fry pans, we have a large selection available at the lowest prices.