2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Carpet Rinse & Odor Neutralizer 2 / Case
- Safe for all carpet fibers
- Reduces streaking
- Suitable for use with extraction machines
Sierra by Noble Chemical
Noble Chemical's Sierra Rinse
Odor Neutralizer is specially
formulated with Soil Guard
2000, used to rinse the
carpet after extraction
cleaning, shampooing, or
bonnet buffing. It's excellent
for coffee, tea, and light
rust stains, and is safe on all
carpet fibers including wool.
By using Rinse & Odor Neutralizer through the extraction machine, it prevents the jets from clogging which could cause streaking during extraction.
There are three ways this product can be used:
1. Most carpet manufacturers cleaning recommendations state that the carpet should be sprayed using a prespray, or an extraction product on the carpet, allowing the chemical to dwell for 3-5 minutes to emulsify the greasy soil and dirt. Then follow up by diluting Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in the extraction machine 2-3 oz. per gallon of water. Proceed to rinse.
2. Dilute Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in a sprayer at a 2-3 oz. per gallon ratio and lightly mist over the previously cleaned carpet, allowing to dry simultaneously.
3. To remove chemical build-up on extremely soiled carpets, dilute Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in an extraction machine, 2-3 oz. per gallon of water, and rinse the carpet before extraction, shampooing or bonnet buffing. Always test an inconspicuous area to determine colorfastness.
Overall User Rating: 2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Carpet Rinse & Odor Neutralizer 2 / Case ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
Buy the large case it will save you a lot of money and is worth it. The carpet rinse and odor neutralizer is great. It even gets out smoke.
Michael L. from china star Posted on 07/07/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register