2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Carpet Rinse & Odor Neutralizer 2 / Case
- Safe for all carpet fibers
- Reduces streaking
- Suitable for use with extraction machines
- Made in America
Sierra by Noble Chemical
|Made in America||Yes|
Noble Chemical's Sierra Rinse and Odor Neutralizer is specially formulated with Soil Guard 2000, used to rinse the carpet after extraction cleaning, shampooing, or bonnet buffing. It's excellent for coffee, tea, and light rust stains, and is safe on all carpet fibers including wool. By using Rinse & Odor Neutralizer through the extraction machine, it prevents the jets from clogging which could cause streaking during extraction.
Sold (2) 2.5 gallon jugs per case.
There are three ways this product can be used:
1. Most carpet manufacturers cleaning recommendations state that the carpet should be sprayed using a prespray, or an extraction product on the carpet, allowing the chemical to dwell for 3-5 minutes to emulsify the greasy soil and dirt. Then follow up by diluting Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in the extraction machine 2-3 oz. per gallon of water. Proceed to rinse.
2. Dilute Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in a sprayer at a 2-3 oz. per gallon ratio and lightly mist over the previously cleaned carpet, allowing to dry simultaneously.
3. To remove chemical build-up on extremely soiled carpets, dilute Rinse & Odor Neutralizer in an extraction machine, 2-3 oz. per gallon of water, and rinse the carpet before extraction, shampooing or bonnet buffing. Always test an inconspicuous area to determine colorfastness.
Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
All Purpose Cleaning Chemicals
Scrubbers & Sponges
Carpet Shampooer / Extraction Machine Accessories
Carpet Shampooers / Extraction Machines
Carpet Protection Floor Mats
Air Blowers / Carpet Dryers
Overall User Rating: 2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Carpet Rinse & Odor Neutralizer 2 / Case ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
Buy the large case it will save you a lot of money and is worth it. The carpet rinse and odor neutralizer is great. It even gets out smoke.
Michael L. from china star Posted on 07/07/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register