18 Gauge Regency 30" x 72" 430 All Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 4||$205.99/Each|
- Measures 30" x 72"
- Made of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel
- Stainless steel undershelf and legs
- Stainless steel bullet feet
- Aluminum die cast on undershelf
- NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Table Length||72 Inches|
|Table Width||30 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Table Height||34 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Gauge||18 Gauge|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the difference between Regency 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel work tables and Regency 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel work tables?
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel work tables are made of thicker material and are more resistant to rust and corrosion than 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel work tables. A 16 gauge type 304 table is better suited to moderate to heavy duty use and will stand up better in a variety of commercial kitchen environments.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency 30" x 72" commercial work table is an economical all stainless steel table constructed of 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel, making it durable and easy to clean. With plenty of space on its work surface as well as on its 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf with aluminum die cast sockets, this work table provides additional space for food preparation, the storage of supplies, and other tasks within your business. Mounted on (4) sturdy stainless steel legs with stainless steel bullet feet, this table is an economical solution to adding valuable work space within a variety of kitchen environments. NSF Listed. For more information, please consult the Specification Sheet and our Commercial Work Tables buying guide.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register