16" x 16" Red Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 14||$5.80/Pack|
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton clothes
- Quick drying
- Non-abrasive, lightweight, soft to the touch texture
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning
- Great for dusting or wiping off surfaces
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean a little bit greener with this red microfiber cleaning cloth! This 16" x 16" red microfiber cleaning cloth reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your bar, counters, or tables clean, removing more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this polyester/polyamide microfiber cloth provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning. It's also great for dusting. Thanks to its lightweight design and soft texture, you can clean with comfort!
Machine washable, this towel can withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supplies. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
These webrestaurant.com microfiber cloths are the best. We have them in different colors. They are very absorbent and moreover, they hold up well very wash after wash. Highly recommended!
Yvonne G. Posted on 06/09/2016
These red 16" towels great microfiber towels. We use these for red meat prep stations. Nice stitching around the edges, they don't release fiber as they are wiped across a surface and pick up water like a charm.
Michael P. from Mike's Mindful Plate Posted on 05/25/2016
Used the 16" x 16" Red Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack cloth to clean my island at home. It arrived at my house so fast. It felt like I had ordered it expedited. Neatly packaged when it arrived.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 youtube name Posted on 04/19/2016
We use this red microfiber cleaning cloth to polish our espresso machine. It works great for stainless steel without leaving behind any streaks or lint.
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 02/25/2016
I love this Red Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, the quality is good and the color stay as good as new for a long of times. i suggest to buy.
Andrea C. from Sir Clean Corp - Cleaning and Moving Company Miami Posted on 02/16/2016
the microfiber cleaning cloths are a great addition to our already enormous selection of cleaning supplies. We prefer them over normal clothes due to the quality and durability. They hold up well to any appliance or counter, but we mainly use them strictly on our stainless steel appliances.
Jamen M. from Miller Enterprise LLC Posted on 09/07/2015
I love these cloth and the fact that there are so many colors to choose from. They are soft and durable and even holds their shape after long use
Kaywana S. from Cone Zone Posted on 08/11/2015
In an effort to be more environmentally conscious we have tried to eliminate 1-time-use / disposable products from our home. These microfiber cleaning cloths fit the bill. They are super absorbent and hold up well after numerous trips through the laundry. I am partial to this vibrant red color - it really stands out. We have a color-coded cleaning supply system in our house... That way the bathroom towels are never used in the kitchen, etc. ... So I appreciate the color options (and price!).
Chelsea F. Posted on 07/14/2015
These cloths are very substantial and absorbent. It helps cut down on the cost of paper towels. The 16" size is very generous size for a cleaning cloth.
Linda S. Posted on 05/20/2015
The absorbancy is quite amazing. Have been using it to keep my sink clean from water back splashes and have yet had a need to wash it yet. It dries on the rack quickly and is always soft. Nice deal.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/20/2015
These microfiber cloths are the best I have found, I have been purchasing from another source for more $$$. Your cloths are better quality and a better price, I will definitely be ordering more. Thank you!
Ida M. from Tri-State Overhead Doors Posted on 12/03/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register