16" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
- Made of aluminum-clad, 18/10 stainless steel
- Helper handle assists in moving the pan when full
- Welded handles allow for a perfectly smooth interior
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Combining durability and efficiency, this 16" aluminum-clad, stainless steel fry pan is the perfect addition to your kitchen! Made of heavy duty 18/10 stainless steel, this pan offers extreme durability. Scratch, corrosion, and rust-resistant, you'll be sure to have a pan made to last in the environment of your busy kitchen. This pan also combines two layers of stainless steel with a thick aluminum core to counteract the lower heat conductivity of stainless steel, giving you superior heat diffusion and eliminating hot spots and scorching!
Saute veggies, make a flavorful stir fry, or concoct gourmet sauces! This pan can be used on either induction or conventional cook tops. Its featured rolled edges give this pan increased durability and strength and they also allow for easy pouring, reducing messes and spills. With a stainless steel surface, this pan won't react with food or discolor sauces creating the most presentable meal. Additionally, this pan features a helper handle that assists in carefully moving the pan from one area to the next. A long gusset-style handle is securely welded to the pan.
Top Diameter: 16"
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Other Products from this Line
11" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
11" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
8" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
8" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
9" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
9" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
Frequently Purchased Together
14" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
12" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
7.6 Qt. Stainless Steel Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
40 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover
16 oz. One-Piece Stainless Steel Ladle
20 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover
8 Qt. Heavyweight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl With Bottom Grip/Non-Slip Base
Carlisle RF14 Opticlean Combination / Flatware Rack
12" Heavy Duty Utility Tong
very good item, good price compare to all competitors I owned one bought from local store, if i would of know this website carry it, i would get from here instead
Aaron T. from Kajun Burger Posted on 04/22/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register