14" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Aluminum-clad bottom
- Riveted handles
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 14" fry pan is ideal for those restaurants, caterers, and food service establishments that require and demand a tough, durable pan. This pan is great for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing.
Each pan is made of 18/8 stainless steel and has an aluminum-clad bottom for even heat distribution. Heavy-duty, non-stick coating lines the inside surface for easy cleanup and excellent results. A handle helper on the front gives added convenience and both handles are riveted on.
Top Diameter: 14"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
i got this item from a another restaurant couple years ago and this item works great and i relay think that every restaurant should have this item.
Jonathan D. from Zackey joe's Posted on 09/26/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register