12" x 12" Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 29||$3.99/Pack|
- Removes more bacteria than regular cotton clothes
- Quick drying
- Non-abrasive, lightweight, soft to the touch texture
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide microfiber
- Provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning
- Great for dusting or wiping off surfaces
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean a little bit greener with this green microfiber cleaning cloth! This 12" x 12" green microfiber cleaning cloth reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your bar, counters, or tables clean, removing more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this polyester/polyamide microfiber cloth provides lint, scratch, and streak free cleaning. It's also great for dusting. Thanks to its lightweight design and soft texture, you can clean with comfort!
Machine washable, this towel can withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supplies. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
16" x 16" Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12/Pack
Green Microfiber Cleaning Mitt with Thumb
I love these microfiber cleaning cloths! They are great for a multitude of uses--washing dishes, dusting, general cleaning, wiping up spills. A great all-purpose cloth.
Ellen A. Posted on 06/27/2016
This green towel is a microfiber towel for cleaning things that need to be fiberless- does not leave the hairs that a cotton cloth would. Great for glass and cleaning stainless.
Michael P. from Mike's Mindful Plate Posted on 05/18/2016
We love this Green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack, the price for this pack is very good and it work very good with HD chemicals or regular one. Also good with to take out the grease but not so good in the windows...
Andrea C. from Sir Clean Corp - Management, Cleaning, and Moving Miami Posted on 04/21/2016
You can also use your 12" x 12" green Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack to clean off your new apple iphone 6s plus. Nothing is better than a new phone that you are able to keep streak free. Glad for the purchase
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 01/28/2016
We have tons of these around the dessert shop to whip down tables and used as a drying cloth for our cups and dishes after its been washed in our dishwasher. It comes in different colors as well and we buy a couple of colors so that we can tell the difference between what we use it to clean up for.
Anna N. from Honeybee Patisserie Posted on 11/13/2015
These are great little towels to do heavy cleaning! I love that they seem to get more dirt off surfaces that the regular terry cleaning clothes ever did. I am very pleased with this purchase and will recommend purchasing these again. I can also see using these in mops for light floor work on small surfaces!
Doug S. from Joyce K Sasse NP PC Posted on 09/17/2015
They clean up well after themselves. We use the micro fiber cloths on our stainless steel items, since they require a bit more attention. They dry fast and come 12 to a pack for little cost. You cant go anywhere and beat this deal.
Jamen M. from Miller Enterprise LLC Posted on 07/28/2015
I live by theses!! Love them!!Best rags ever made!!They are the only rags I buy!! Just have to wash them properly. Or they leave a film on mirrors.
Sara G. from Above Standard Cleaning Services Posted on 11/03/2014
I love these cloths! They do a great job in all areas of my kitchen, wash up great many times, and for the price I don't feel bad when one gets messed up.
Amanda P. from Goodness Bake Shoppe Posted on 12/25/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register