11" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 11" fry pan is ideal for those restaurants, caterers, and food service establishments that require and demand a tough, durable pan. This pan is great for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing.
Each pan is made of 18/8 stainless steel and has an aluminum-clad bottom for even heat distribution. Heavy-duty, non-stick coating lines the inside surface for easy cleanup and excellent results. Each pan has a riveted handle.
Top Diameter: 11"
Handle Length: 9 3/4"
Depth: 2 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
11" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
12" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
14" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Helper Handle
8" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
9 1/2" Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
I love this pan. It stands up to everyday use and repeated washing. It has great weight, heats quickly and evenly, the handle stays cool, and feels good in my hand.
Paul B. from United Homes & Properties LLC Posted on 06/13/2016
Great induction ready pan for low volume work. Priced well below the competition this pan has a substantial base and the cladding appears to be of high quality. The non-stick is serviceable though I suspect will wear quickly if not carefully handled.
Kelley J. from Pulse UltraLounge Posted on 06/09/2016
I originally ordered the 8" pan to use on my induction cook top. I really like the way it feels and the consistency with the finished cooked food. I decided I needed a larger one so I ordered this 11" one. I was not disappointed, it performs just as well and is a snap to clean up.
David S. Posted on 04/01/2016
5 star pan. Anyone who cooks will love this pan. It makes cooking so easy you will never leave the kitchen. Easy to use and easy to clean. Makes each recipe taste better. NH
Nancy H. Posted on 08/17/2015
Its tough getting a good fry pan that holds up well and that is also a induction pieces also. Good quality and good product, thanks
Steven G. Posted on 01/22/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register