1 Qt. Anodized Aluminum Non-Stick Sauce Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Designed with steel cool handle with removable rubber handle grip
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Handle Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is this non-stick coating made of?
- This item is coated with Quantum2, a high gloss nonstick coating that boasts superb resistance to abrasions and outstanding nonstick performance. Quantum2 differs from Teflon in that it is made without PTFE/PFOA and therefore does not pose the health risks of Teflon.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Create or reduce savory sauces and soups, and boil food in liquid in this 1 qt. anodized aluminum non-stick coated sauce pan! The pan's straight sides, wide base, and aluminum construction work together to promote excellent heat conduction. Whether you're cooking poultry, beef, pork, or vegetables, this pan will heat up quickly and easily to simmer your food to perfection, and its convenient pour spouts assist with draining.
The Quantum 2 non-stick finish is as hard as stainless steel, making this pan incredibly durable, and the coating features reinforced layers to increase the lifetime of your pan. Its chrome plated steel cool handle includes a removable rubber handle grip that can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit so you can safely retrieve the pan from a hot stove. Plus, the handle itself is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Easy-to-clean and guaranteed to last, this pan will be staple of your commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 5 3/4"
Handle Length: 6 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Town 35401 1.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
1 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan
Vollrath Z434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 Non-Stick Interior and Cool Handle
2.5 Qt. Non-Stick Aluminum Sauce Pan
Vollrath 77739 Tribute 1.5 Qt. Sauce Pan
Vollrath 434112 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and Cool Handle
Vollrath 67301 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Vollrath 69402 Wear-Ever Classic Select 2.5 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Sauce Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
If you are in the market for a 1-qt. sauce pan, pick up this one. It is perfect for soup, sauces, oatmeal in the morning, etc. The quality is unbelievable, too. I certainly didn't expect it to be this sturdy, or for the handle to be so secure and comfortable. I really wish they carried a whole line of these pots, b/c I want one in every size!!
Carole S. Posted on 07/09/2015
actually bought this style pan in three sizes and I can not say enough good things about them. 1 , good even heat, no sticking problems, easy clean up and a great appearance. Also you can't beat the price .Thanks to Webstaurant for great service. Larry
Larry P. from Parks Farms Posted on 02/11/2015
I love sauce pans but I love anodized ones even more, you can do anything with these sauce pans from boiling milk to eggs. these are probably the most used pans in my house, i have several in other sizes and the prices here are great.
Francisco D. from FRANK DIEGUEZ Posted on 12/22/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register