1/4 Peck "Freshman" White Kraft Paper Produce Customizable Market Stand Bag with Handle - 500/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$53.99/Case|
with your image or logo!
- Perfect bagging solution for gift shop purchases, food deliveries, and to-go items
- 50# basis weight to reduce the risk of tears or rips when packed with heavy items
- Rectangular bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own
- Easy to open and package items for fast, efficient service
- Sturdy kraft paper construction
- Strong handle for easy carrying
- Ideal for market stands, grocery stores, bakeries, or coffee shops
|Gusset Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Type||Produce / Market Bags|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Whether you run a grocery store, bakery, cafe, or stand at a farmer's market, this 1/4 peck white kraft paper produce market stand bag with handle is the perfect way to package fresh produce for your customers! Made of sturdy kraft paper, this bag is perfect for holding your fruits and vegetables. It also features a convenient glued-on handle to make it easy for your staff and customers to carry unwieldy items.
Unlike other paper bags this size, this bag has a 50# basis weight to reduce the risk of tears or rips when packed with heavy items. While its rectangular bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own, its large opening makes it easy to package items for fast, efficient service that will keep your lines moving steadily.
Gusset: 3 1/2"
Handles: 5 1/2"
Other Products from this Line
These bags have worked great for packaging our apples in the fall. They hold up very nicely, even when filled over the rim. We have never had a bag break or tear, even when they have gotten moist.
David S. from Sparks Stony Brook Farm Posted on 10/31/2016
these are great little bags for just about anything, especially smaller produce items. the handle is sturdy enough to carry small items, plus it looks great.
Phil R. from Oak Hill Bulk Foods, Inc. Posted on 01/02/2014
These bags are perfect to stamp with my business logo and to jazz them up with a little ribbon. My customers are excited about taking their purchases home!
Carla C. from Frog Pond Place Posted on 08/30/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register